Századvég Economic Research Institute is organizing an online seminar to introduce its latest study in the field of the digital readiness of microenterprises in Hungary. The study, entitled
Online Seminar: Digital Readiness of Microenterprises
The European Commission recently published its “Europe's Digital Decade: 2030 Digital Targets” communication as part of the Digital Agenda for Europe framework. A central component of the Commission’s plans is the improvement of digital skills of both individuals and companies in Europe.
“Research and analysis of the usage and the attitudes of individual and micro enterprises regarding specific digital services”
is based on a primary research that was conducted using CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) method on 1000, nationally representative company samples.
The primary aim of the research was to:
- present the most typical areas of usage
- map usage patterns and attitudes, user expectations and customer satisfaction
- reveal the reasons behind non-usage
- look for answers on how the restrictions imposed due COVID-19 and its economic consequences have changed business management habits and what to expect after a pandemic situation
- analyse whether the situation identified justifies policy, regulatory or public policy interventions by the government.
As such, it is a great input to several fields of industry policy both on EU and on national level.
- Date: 30 April, 10h-11.30h
- Platform: Zoom
- Századvég Economic Research Institute: Ms. Kinga Kenyeres VP; Mr. Gábor Kelemen, Business line director
- Ms. Yvonne Finger, Unit Digitalisation Strategy for SME in Germany, Bundesnetzagentur für Elektrizität, Gas, Telekommunikation, Post und Eisenbahnen
- Mr. Bernd Schuh, Chairman of the Board, Österreichisches Institut für Raumplanung
- Mr. Vilmos Both, Member of the Board, the IT Association of Hungary (IVSZ)
You can register for the event here.
If you have any questions regarding the event or Századvég Economic Research Institute, please contact Mr. Bence Kovats, Director of PMO (firstname.lastname@example.org).